Leman China Swine Conference 2020
The topics of the 2020 Leman China Swine Conference include (but are not limited to):
1. Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS) - disease status, disease prevention and purification measures, disease diagnosis, identification and monitoring, pig farm management measures, vaccine and case analysis.
2. Pig production management in China and the United States - pig farm construction, environment and disease control, biosecurity, breeding, veterinary and disease diagnosis service, etc.
3. Application of pig production data in disease diagnosis, epidemiological research, and improvement of production efficiency.
4. Application of antibiotics and food safety.
5. Major and emerging diseases (such as adenobacillus paracinis pleural pneumonia, haempphilus parasuis disease, epidemic diarrhea, etc.) - molecular biological diagnosis, monitoring, and prevention.