Google +

Aquí puedes plantear tus cuestiones o comentarios sobre temas de porcino y participar en los temas planteados por otros usuarios del forum. Para escribir mensajes debes estar registrado.

Veterinary medicine student looking for a training pig/pork farm

1 17-abr-2016 11:41 (hace 6 meses 6 días)

Hello all pig producers!

I´m 25 years old veterinary medicine student from Finland from University of Helsinki. I´m looking for a training place for 12 days on the summer 2016. Our studies includes familiarization to pig farms - just get to know how everything works in the farm, how the pigs are handled and participate to all possible works in the farm. 

I would be really interested to do my pig farm training in Portugal and I should find a farm with at least 80 pigs. I have never been working with pigs before, but at the moment I´m working in a horse stable and I´v used to do hard work as well. As a producer you don´t need to pay me money of the time I would be working in your farm, but I´m looking for a place where I could stay during the training. 

I´m really hard-working, interested and openminded person and I promise to do my best in your farm. I want to learn as much as possible in that short period. Unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese, but for me it is okay if you speak only little bit English. I´m sure we will find a way to communicate!

If you who are reading this notification are not a pig producer and you know someone, please tell them about me and give them my e-mail! I gladly tell more about me and this training. Thank you so much!

My email address is

Lookin forward your reference!

Best regards, Emma Puranen

Sólo los usuarios registrados pueden añadir mensajes en el foro

¿Aún no eres usuario de 333?regístratey accede a precios de porcino, buscador, ...
Es gratuito y rápido
¿Ya estás registrado en 333?ACCEDESi has olvidado tu contraseña te la enviamos aquí
57091 profesionales registradosSer usuario registrado de 3tres3 tiene muchas ventajas y es completamente gratuito
Publicación de anuncios clasificados y mensajes en el fórum