La Agenda de 3tres3 te permite estar al día de todos los eventos a nivel mundial relacionados con el sector porcino.
FarmulaOne: Train-the-trainer course
An effective way to train pig-farmers in your own country is by becoming a Pig Signals®-trainer yourself. This is possible by applying for a so called Train-the-trainer course which is organized in the Netherlands. In this course the trainees first learn how to focus on pigs themsleves. The train-the-trainer course has both theoretical and practical parts. The practical training, using extensive check-lists will last 5 days in which 3 different pig farms are visited to be able to experience the Pig Signals®-concept in practice. 'You only learn to swim when you get wet!!'
The content of the course will be:
- learning how to focus in the (individual) pig and basic knowledge of behaviour, physiology and anatomy of the pig
- understanding how to customize a basic Pig Signals®-presentation and knowing the background of this
- knowing how to train a group of farmers
- knowing how to organize a training
- visiting three farms to watch for signs in the farm and finding a solution after analyzing the most important problems
- presenting parts of the basic presentation to other participants
- explaining other participants in the farm what they see and analyse this in concrete steps
- become a true Pig Signals®-professional!